Margery Cole Residential Aged Care in Traralgon
Modern Accommodation, Local Life and High Quality Care
Time and consideration have been given to the design and development of Margery Cole Residential Aged Care in Traralgon, ensuring the facility is suited to the care and social needs of residents.
Margery Cole currently has accommodation for 120 residents. Our modern accommodation sits across five houses, Grevillia, Banksia, Waratah, Laurel and the recently completed Acacia.
- Our residents have a choice of four room types in different sizes, all of which are private and feature en-suites.
- Meals are served in our comfortable dining rooms, which are light and bright with garden views.
- Lounge areas feature fabric covered chairs and sofas. Residents can enjoy listening to music, watching their favourite program on our large screen television, or simply relaxing beside our feature fireplace.
- Residents can also spend time in the courtyard garden areas or undercover porches which are well suited for all weather conditions.
- An additional large activity space is available to all residents. Our pool table is a popular feature and regular entertainment and activities are organised in this space.
- And for that touch of glamour, we also have a hairdressing service that has specialist hairdressing chairs, basins and hair dryers.
Enjoy the best of local life
Our Margery Cole Residential Aged Care facility sits within the spacious Yallambee grounds, blending seamlessly into the local community. Conveniently located near popular amenities and advanced health facilities, residents can enjoy the best of local life.
Receive high quality care
Margery Cole provides ageing in place, supporting each resident in maintaining quality of life and independence as they move through their latter stages of life. We provide personalised care tailored to each individual and their family.
“The staff dedication shows.”
Daughter of a Margery Cole resident
Everyone is welcome
As a not-for-profit we welcome everyone at Margery Cole regardless of their level of care, health, support requirements, financial circumstance, or their lifestyle preferences.