Independent Living at Yallambee Retirement Village in Traralgon
Yallambee Retirement Village provides well-designed one- and two-bedroom units so that residents can maintain an independent lifestyle for as long as possible.
Social activities are run specifically for Village residents and all residents are welcome to attend Margery Cole for ongoing events and activities. Yallambee has a strong sense of community.
Freshly Cooked Meals
As a Village resident, you can enjoy our freshly cooked meals prepared by our Chef; you can either choose to come along to meal service in our dining areas at Margery Cole or, if you prefer to have your meals delivered, we can provide a CHSP funded service that allows “meals on feet” to be delivered to your door 7 days a week.
Peaceful, Well Maintained Communal Grounds
Our maintenance team takes great pride in ensuring the communal grounds and buildings are well cared for, allowing for you to enjoy a quiet stroll and relax in the peaceful surrounds at any time of day.
A Great Location
Located in Matthews Crescent, Traralgon, Yallambee Independent Living is:
- 1.3 km to the Railway Station;
- 1.2 km to the main shopping centre, Stockland Traralgon;
- 1.3 km to the main centre of Traralgon;
- 400 meters to the Traralgon Bowling Club;
- 2.2 km to the Traralgon RSL;
- Approximately 150 meters from the bus stop on Gwalia Street; and,
- Next door to the Traralgon East Senior Citizens Hall.
Come and see for yourself.