Unit options and costs
All new residents are required to pay an initial in-going contribution at the start of a new lease. Over the first 3 years, 30% is drawn down to assist in covering replacement of long term assets and refurbishments.
Residents are also required to pay a monthly fee which covers operating costs of the Village, such as:
- Municipal rates;
- Water rates and water usage;
- Building Insurance;
- Cleaning of common areas;
- Lighting and power in common areas;
- Gardening and landscaping costs for common areas;
- Cleaning of gutters; and,
- Security within the Village.
The resident will also be responsible for the usual resident costs of utilities.
Yallambee offers a limited number of Village Units for rental. We require applicants to be over 65 years of age and not working full time, be a recipient of a full pension and have assets of less than $55,000.